Le Méridien Angkor
Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Phone: +855 63 963 900
4.6/5 209 reviews
Discover Le Meridien Angkor Hotel In Siem Reap
Revel in heritage with Le Méridien Angkor, an international five-star hotel in Siem Reap located closest to the legendary temples of Angkor.
Le Méridien Angkor fuses European design and contemporary Cambodian subtle style. With 213 rooms, the hotel is calm, light and airy.
Explore the world of cuisine, wine and coffee in two restaurants, lobby lounge, a bar and Cambodian inspired swimming pool. Experience an ultimate relaxation in our spa or have a great work out in the gym.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Seven Days, Super Savings in Asia Pacific.
Seven Days, Super Savings in Asia Pacific.
Limited Time Offer! Book by 26 March to save up to 20% off at any participating SPG® Hotels in Asia Pacific.
SPG®members save an additional 5%!
Stay and Play Golf
Take your golf holiday to a heritage destination and experience the best of both leisure and culture. Tee off amid the ancient city of Angkor
and fascinating Siem Reap, and unwind and relax in the comforts of Le Méridien Angkor.
- Complimentary 18-hole green fee with caddy at Angkor Golf Resort
- Complimentary transfers to and from the golf course
- Complimentary International Buffet Breakfast at Angkor Royal Café
- 20% discount on Food and Beverage and Spa Treatments
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Late Check out until 4pm (subject to availability)
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
Rate starting from US$ 132++ per night.
Discover Angkor with Le Méridien
Embark on a timeless adventure in the world-renowned heritage sites of Angkor and bring the fascinating ancient cultures to life at Le Méridien Angkor.
- Choose between exploring Angkor temples for half day with a private car and chauffeur (ticket excluded) or learning the secrets of Cambodian cuisine in our Khmer Cooking Class at the Terrace
- Accommodation in a Superior Room
- Daily International Buffet Breakfast at Angkor Royal Café
- Round trip Airport Transfers
- Nightly Buffet Dinner at Angkor Royal Café
- Welcome drink + cold towel upon arrival
- Late Check out at 4pm, subject to availability
- Free Business Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Save up to 30%
Valid for bookings and stays from now until 31 December 2018
Fully Prepaid and Non-refundable
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 209 verified guest reviews
94%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We stayed here from March 2 to March 4. Had been in the rural areas of Cambodia working with communities and returned to Siem Reap to prepare for workshops the next week. Wanted a place to stay at a chain I was familiar with. Are we ever glad we picked Le Meridian. Wonderful services right from when you walk in the door - the cool cloth and the beverage was so refreashing. The pool, the room, the staff are all first class. Had a pleasure to attend Food Factory on Saturday night - what a great evening, Amazing food and first class service all at Cambodian prices. Met Dennis Kam, the Manager of Sales and Marketing. So polite, helpful and took the time to answer some questions about the hotel and area. Going to do what we can to encourage the organization I was in Cambodia with to use this property every time we return. Can't wait to return to this property or to Cambodia - the country with some of the nicest people I have ever met. Thank you.
RESTAURANTS AND DINING
Le Meridien Angkor enjoys a superb reputation for authenticity, inventiveness and style. Guests may explore the world of cuisine in its restaurants and bars. From traditional Khmer dishes to French cuisine with a twist, we can provide everything you wish for!
Chef Chan Kosal is the Head Chef of Le Méridien Angkor.
- Angkor Royal Café
- Naga Bar
- Lobby Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Perfectly located nearest to Angkor Wat and 5 minutes away from town and the vibrant Pub Street. Situated approximately 14 kilometers away from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Angkor Wat Area
- Artisans D’Angkor
- Asian Traditional Museum
- Flight of the gibbon
- Nightlife Pub Street
- Tonle Sap Lake Or Floating Village
- Angkor National Museum
- Angkor Night Market