Le Méridien Angkor
Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Phone: +855 63 963 900
4.5/5 182 reviews
Discover Le Meridien Angkor in central Siem Reap
Le Méridien Angkor fuses European design and contemporary Cambodian subtle style. With 213 rooms, the hotel is calm, light and airy.
Explore the world of cuisine, wine and coffee in two restaurants, lobby lounge, a bar and Cambodian inspired swimming pool. Experience an ultimate relaxation in our spa or have a great work out in the gym.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Chinese New Year Package
Embark on a suite life at Le Méridien amid the world heritage destination of Angkor. Experience Cambodia's rich heritage
and savour the flavours of Khmer cuisine.
- Daily International Breakfast
- Complimentary one time Buffet Dinner per stay
- Complimentary airport pick-up
- All day complimentary non-alcoholic beverages at the Lobby Lounge
- Complimentary extra bed (if required)
- Complimentary business Wi-Fi
Minimum 02 nights stay required.
Fully Prepaid and Non-refundable.
Valid for bookings from now until 13 February 2018 and stays from 13 February to 20 February 2018.
Stay and Play Golf
Take your golf holiday to a heritage destination and experience the best of both leisure and culture. Tee off amid the ancient city of Angkor
and fascinating Siem Reap, and unwind and relax in the comforts of Le Méridien Angkor.
- Complimentary 18-hole green fee with caddy at Angkor Golf Resort
- Complimentary transfers to and from the golf course
- Complimentary International Buffet Breakfast at Angkor Royal Café
- 20% discount on Food and Beverage and Spa Treatments
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Late Check out until 4pm (subject to availability)
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
Rate starting from US$ 132++ per night.
Amazing Places You’d Rather Be
Get away to one of our spectacular hotels and resorts in Cambodia with exclusive offers. Book by December 17, 2017 for stays up to June 30, 2018.
- Free room upgrade to next category
- Free Wi-Fi
- Resort credit USD100 per room per stay – F&B and/or – Spa & Transportation (subject to properties)
SPG members who register by November 30, 2017 can earn upto 1,000 bonus Starpoints® per stay at participating SPG® hotels. Register Now>
Not a member yet? Enroll here>
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 182 verified guest reviews
93%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The most impressive thing in Le Meridien Angkor was the staff's mind. Every staffs were smiling all the time and were prepared to serve immediately for the requests from the guests. I am sure you will be content staying at Le Meridien Angkor.
RESTAURANTS AND DINING
The best cuisine in Siem Reap!
Le Méridien Hotel is known to provide the best cuisine in the Siem Reap area. From traditional Khmer dishes to French cuisine with a twist, we can provide everything you wish for!
Nicolas Rouleau is the Executive Chef of Le Méridien Angkor.
- Angkor Royal Café
- Naga Bar
- Lobby Lounge
Hours Of Operation
The Grand Marquee A New Space to Expand Ideas
The only luxury transparent marquee in Siem Reap set in our idyllic Palm Garden. Our Grand Marquee, with its adjustable partitions, will be able to accommodate up to 1,000 people.
Ready to accommodate your celebrations, meetings and events this November 2017.
Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Perfectly located nearest to Angkor Wat and 5 minutes away from town and the vibrant Pub Street. Situated approximately 14 kilometers away from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Angkor Wat Area
- Artisans D’Angkor
- Asian Traditional Museum
- Flight of the gibbon
- Nightlife Pub Street
- Tonle Sap Lake Or Floating Village
- Angkor National Museum
- Angkor Night Market