Le Méridien Angkor
Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Phone: +855 63 963 900
4.6/5 213 reviews
Discover Le Meridien Angkor Hotel In Siem Reap
Revel in heritage with Le Méridien Angkor, an international five-star hotel in Siem Reap located closest to the legendary temples of Angkor.
Le Méridien Angkor fuses European design and contemporary Cambodian subtle style. With 213 rooms, the hotel is calm, light and airy.
Explore the world of cuisine, wine and coffee in two restaurants, lobby lounge, a bar and Cambodian inspired swimming pool. Experience an ultimate relaxation in our spa or have a great work out in the gym.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Explore & More
In order to make your stay more pleasant, we are pleased to introduce you to our Explore & More Package which allows you to fully enjoy and discover in Siem Reap.
Book this offer now and receive:
- Accommodation with daily Le Méridien signature buffet breakfast
- One time Afternoon Tea for 2 persons at the Lobby Lounge
- 25% Discount on food and beverage, and spa treatments
- Complimentary Extra bed upon request
- Late check-out untill 16:00 (subject to availability)
- 24 hrs in-room high speed Internet access
Rate starting from US$ 132++ per night.
Discover Angkor with Le Méridien
Embark on a timeless adventure in the world-renowned heritage sites of Angkor and bring the fascinating ancient cultures to life at Le Méridien Angkor.
- Choose between exploring Angkor temples for half day with a private car and chauffeur (ticket excluded) or learning the secrets of Cambodian cuisine in our Khmer Cooking Class at the Terrace
- Accommodation in a Superior Room
- Daily International Buffet Breakfast at Angkor Royal Café
- Round trip Airport Transfers
- Nightly Buffet Dinner at Angkor Royal Café
- Welcome drink + cold towel upon arrival
- Late Check out at 4pm, subject to availability
- Free Business Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Save up to 30%
Valid for bookings and stays from now until 31 December 2018
Fully Prepaid and Non-refundable
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 213 verified guest reviews
94%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Great local food experiences with food factory event. Staffs are very caring, and helpful to us, always with sincere smiles.
Will be back here soon.
RESTAURANTS AND DINING
Le Meridien Angkor enjoys a superb reputation for authenticity, inventiveness and style. Guests may explore the world of cuisine in its restaurants and bars. From traditional Khmer dishes to French cuisine with a twist, we can provide everything you wish for!
Chef Chan Kosal is the Head Chef of Le Méridien Angkor.
- Angkor Royal Café
- Naga Bar
- Lobby Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Perfectly located nearest to Angkor Wat and 5 minutes away from town and the vibrant Pub Street. Situated approximately 14 kilometers away from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Angkor Wat Area
- Artisans D’Angkor
- Asian Traditional Museum
- Flight of the gibbon
- Nightlife Pub Street
- Tonle Sap Lake Or Floating Village
- Angkor National Museum
- Angkor Night Market