Le Méridien Angkor
Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Phone: +855 63 963 900
4.6/5 199 reviews
Discover Le Meridien Angkor in central Siem Reap
Le Méridien Angkor fuses European design and contemporary Cambodian subtle style. With 213 rooms, the hotel is calm, light and airy.
Explore the world of cuisine, wine and coffee in two restaurants, lobby lounge, a bar and Cambodian inspired swimming pool. Experience an ultimate relaxation in our spa or have a great work out in the gym.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Spoil Yourself. Get Rewarded.
Your holiday is about to get better. Enjoy 15% daily hotel credit based on your room rate and 1,000 bonus Starpoints® when you book a premium or suite room at Le Méridien Angkor Hotel.
From US$ 120 +++ per night for Deluxe room.
Valid for bookings until 17 March 2018 and stays until 31 July 2018.
Stay and Play Golf
Take your golf holiday to a heritage destination and experience the best of both leisure and culture. Tee off amid the ancient city of Angkor
and fascinating Siem Reap, and unwind and relax in the comforts of Le Méridien Angkor.
- Complimentary 18-hole green fee with caddy at Angkor Golf Resort
- Complimentary transfers to and from the golf course
- Complimentary International Buffet Breakfast at Angkor Royal Café
- 20% discount on Food and Beverage and Spa Treatments
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Late Check out until 4pm (subject to availability)
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
Rate starting from US$ 132++ per night.
Discover Angkor with Le Méridien
Embark on a timeless adventure in the world-renowned heritage sites of Angkor and bring the fascinating ancient cultures to life at Le Méridien Angkor.
- Choose between exploring Angkor temples for half day with a private car and chauffeur (ticket excluded) or learning the secrets of Cambodian cuisine in our Khmer Cooking Class at the Terrace
- Accommodation in a Superior Room
- Daily International Buffet Breakfast at Angkor Royal Café
- Round trip Airport Transfers
- Nightly Buffet Dinner at Angkor Royal Café
- Welcome drink + cold towel upon arrival
- Late Check out at 4pm, subject to availability
- Free Business Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Save up to 30%
Valid for bookings and stays from now until 31 December 2018
Fully Prepaid and Non-refundable
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 199 verified guest reviews
93%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Spent one night here on a temple tour of Siem Reap. We set up tours via the hotel Tour Desk, and they were extremely punctual and professional.
During check-in, the staff recognized my SPG Platinum status and reviewed the numerous benefits on the property to include the VIP Cocktail Hour which had great drinks and nice snacks.
The Deluxe Room (upgraded from a Superior) was large with nice wood floor. The A/C worked very well, which was nice in warm, humid Siem Reap.
Both the dinner and breakfast buffet were great. The complimentary breakfast buffet was an SPG Platinum benefit in addition to the 500 Starpoints.
The pool area was amazingly peaceful and the design was unique, which makes pool-side lounging all the more pleasant.
I'd recommend staying here, and enjoying all the benefits of being close to the Angkor temple complex and for the benefits of a great high-end hotel.
RESTAURANTS AND DINING
Le Meridien Angkor enjoys a superb reputation for authenticity, inventiveness and style. Guests may explore the world of cuisine in its restaurants and bars. From traditional Khmer dishes to French cuisine with a twist, we can provide everything you wish for!
Chef Chan Kosal is the Head Chef of Le Méridien Angkor.
- Angkor Royal Café
- Naga Bar
- Lobby Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Perfectly located nearest to Angkor Wat and 5 minutes away from town and the vibrant Pub Street. Situated approximately 14 kilometers away from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Angkor Wat Area
- Artisans D’Angkor
- Asian Traditional Museum
- Flight of the gibbon
- Nightlife Pub Street
- Tonle Sap Lake Or Floating Village
- Angkor National Museum
- Angkor Night Market