With a dedicated events team, Le Méridien Angkor is the preferred hotel for business meetings, conferences, exhibitions and seminars, as well as special occasions, VIP events and wedding celebrations.
Our function rooms include a luxury Grand Marquee, a 310 sqm. ballroom, a 10-person modern boardroom, and multiple outdoor options.
INSPIRING MEETING PACKAGES
- Full Day Meeting
US$ 55net per person (Inclusive of 2 coffee/tea breaks and a 4-course set menu or buffet lunch)
- Half Day Meeting
US$ 45 net per person (inclusive of 1 coffee/tea break and a 4-course set menu or buffet lunch)
- Half Day Meeting
US$ 30 net per person (inclusive of 1 coffee/tea break)
- Complimentary use of main meeting room
- Complimentary meeting stationery including flip charts, whiteboard, markers and office supplies
- Complimentary use of podium with microphone
- Complimentary flow of bottled water and mints
- Writing blotter, pad and pen provided for each delegate
- Use of 1 LCD on complimentary basis
- Signboard outside meeting room
- Message board and/or reception desk placed outside the meeting room
- 4-course set menu or buffet lunch (minimum of 30 persons) in Angkor Royal Café
- Morning and/or afternoon coffee breaks with assorted sweets and savories (one coffee break will be provided for a half day meeting, if any)
- A minimum of 10 delegates
- Rates quoted are inclusive of 10% Cambodian government tax, 2% accommodation tax and 7% service charge.
However, should there be a change in the taxes levied, the new tax will apply accordingly.
Book your meeting 60 days in advance and pick-up one of following benefits:
- Double Starpoints
- One hour welcome sparkling cocktail reception
- One hour of free flow water, soft drinks, chilled juices and local beer during group dinner/lunch.
To submit a RFP please visit Starwood Meetings&Events
FOR MORE INFORMATION
By phone: +855 63 963 900
By email: email@example.com