Spaces to Expand Your Ideas and Creativity
The only luxury clear roof marquee in Siem Reap set in our idyllic Palm Garden. Our fully-airconditioned Grand Marquee, has the capacity to accommodate up to 1,000 people.
The ideal venue for larger meetings, conferences, and black tie galas. The spacious room is beautifully appointed with a recessed ceiling, oversized hanging lights, parquet floors, and Khmer sculptures along the walls. The 3,360 square-foot layout is conducive to a variety of seating arrangements for up to 220 guests, ranging from seated dinners to theatre-style presentations and creative workshops. State-of-the-art equipment includes a LCD projector and an integrated audiovisual system, as well as a podium and a stage.
For VIP meetings, our Boardroom affords a sophisticated private space that enjoys natural light and views of The Elephant Courtyard. Kept in shades of natural wood, the Boardroom offers seating for 10 at its long wooden conference table, surrounded by tall black leather armchairs. A built-in LCD screen projects laptop presentations flawlessly.
Bayon 01 offer the perfect settings for small to mid-size events. rooms can accommodate up to 26 people for a conference and up to 35 people for a theatre-style meeting. Bayon 01 enjoys a wall of windows that opens onto The Terrace. Bayon 01 features a tiled floor and local artwork on the walls.
Bayon 02 offer the perfect settings for small to mid-size events. rooms can accommodate up to 26 people for a conference and up to 35 people for a theatre-style meeting. Bayon 02 enjoys a wall of windows that opens onto The Terrace. Bayon 02 feature wooden floors, walls of wood and mirror panelling and local artwork.
With a dedicated events team, Le Méridien Angkor is the preferred hotel for business meetings, conferences, exhibitions and seminars, as well as special occasions, VIP events and wedding celebrations.
Our function rooms include a luxury Grand Marquee, a 310 sqm. ballroom, a 10-person modern boardroom, and multiple outdoor options.
INSPIRING MEETING PACKAGES
- Full Day Meeting
US$ 55net per person (Inclusive of 2 coffee/tea breaks and a 4-course set menu or buffet lunch)
- Half Day Meeting
US$ 45 net per person (inclusive of 1 coffee/tea break and a 4-course set menu or buffet lunch)
- Half Day Meeting
US$ 30 net per person (inclusive of 1 coffee/tea break)
- Complimentary use of main meeting room
- Complimentary meeting stationery including flip charts, whiteboard, markers and office supplies
- Complimentary use of podium with microphone
- Complimentary flow of bottled water and mints
- Writing blotter, pad and pen provided for each delegate
- Use of 1 LCD on complimentary basis
- Signboard outside meeting room
- Message board and/or reception desk placed outside the meeting room
- 4-course set menu or buffet lunch (minimum of 30 persons) in Angkor Royal Café
- Morning and/or afternoon coffee breaks with assorted sweets and savories (one coffee break will be provided for a half day meeting, if any)
- A minimum of 10 delegates
- Rates quoted are inclusive of 10% Cambodian government tax, 2% accommodation tax and 7% service charge.
However, should there be a change in the taxes levied, the new tax will apply accordingly.
Book your meeting 60 days in advance and pick-up one of following benefits:
- Double Starpoints
- One hour welcome sparkling cocktail reception
- One hour of free flow water, soft drinks, chilled juices and local beer during group dinner/lunch.
To submit a RFP please visit Starwood Meetings&Events
FOR MORE INFORMATION
By phone: +855 63 963 900
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org